PalmSAT® 2500A VET pulse oximeter including storage and alarm function
- Individually adjustable alarms
- Stores up to 72 hours of measurements
- Available with three different sensors
PalmSAT® 2500A VET Pulse Oximeter with Wrap Sensor
The veterinary pulse oximeter PalmSAT® 2500A VET with the proven Nonin technology is particularly robust, easily operated and is equipped with the incredible storage capacity of 72 hours. The veterinary pulse oximeter runs on rechargeable and disposable batteries and can be used with a wrap sensor, a tongue sensor or a reflective sensor.
Acoustic and Optical Alarm
The PalmSAT® 2500A VET pulse oximeter is equipped with a handy alarm function that can be adjusted individually. The upper limit and the lower limit for oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be adjusted manually as well. There is a difference between a high priority alarm (flashing red) concerning the patient's condition, and a medium priority alarm (flashing yellow) concerning the device itself.
Automatic Data Storage
Whenever the veterinary pulse oximeter is switched on, the measurements are transmitted automatically to the device's memory. In total, the PalmSAT® 2500A VET can collect and store up to 72 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate data. With a USB cable, the measurements can be transmitted to a computer to be played again.
To use with a Wrap Sensor, Tongue Sensor or Reflective Sensor
Depending on your needs, you can order the veterinary pulse oximeter with a sensor of your choice. The wrap sensor can attached to the toe of large dogs or the paws or base of the tail of smaller animals. Additionally, you can order the tongue version, which can be clipped on the tongue, the paws and other parts with good blood circulation. The third option includes a reflective sensor which can be attached to the base of the tail and other body parts with good blood circulation.
- PalmSAT® 2500A VETpulse oximeter with Wrap Sensor
- Particularly robust
- 72 hour data storage
- Easy operation thanks to two-button operation
- Can be used with AA-batteries, rechargeable batteries or charger
- Big LED screen for maximum visibility even in bad lighting
- Acoustic and optical alarm, individually adjustable
- Three-coloured perfusion indicator
- Clear light spectrum thanks to PureLight® Vet sensors (measurement discrepancies between patients and sensors are prevented)
- Wrap sensor to attach to toes, tail or paws
- 3 year warranty
- Measurements: 7 x 13,8 x 3,2 cm
- Weight: 213 g
- Display range of oxygen saturation (%SpO2): 0 - 100 %
- Display range of pulse rate: 18 - 450 bpm
- Measurement accuracy: SpO2 (70 - 100 %) ± 2 % | Pulse rate (18 - 450 bpm) ± 3 %
- Sensor system to measure SpO2: red light (wave length 660 nm), Infrared (wave length 925 nm)
- Operation: 60 hours with batteries, 40 with rechargeable batteries, mains supply
- PalmSAT® 2500A VET pulse oximeter
- Wrap sensor
- Extension cord 3m
- 4x alkaline batteries Mignon AA
- CD with instructions
Rechargeable batteries and charging station are not included!
Manufacturer: NONIN Medical