Certified protective glove for dogs & cats from Teledart
- For handling dogs, cats & other small/wild animals
- Robust and flexible
- Reinforced on inner thumb/forefinger
- Made from elk leather & cut-resistant Kevlar®
- CE tested and certified
Safety Gloves for Dogs & Cats
These safety gloves for dogs and cats are characterised by their long sleeves and excellent resistance. High-quality materials are used to craft these gloves including robust moose leather as well as the light, yet firm Kevlar® and water-repelling Cordura®.
The gloves have been certified after EN388:2016 - 3233X for cut resistance, puncture resistance, tear resistance and wear. The gloves offer the highest level of protection when holding aggressive dogs, cats, predatory birds, small wild animals and even monkeys while providing a good grip. With a length of 60 cm, these safety gloves cover a large portion of the forearm.
Product Details for the Safety Gloves for Dogs & Cats
- Gloves for holding aggressive small animals and wild animals
- Model H3
- Especially recommended for cats with a long reach
- Double layer of leather on thumbs and inside of the pointer finger
- Made of moose leather, Cordura® and a layer of Kevlar®
- Optimal grip and flexibility
- Extremely resistant
- Certified according to EN388:2016 - 3233X
- Total length: 60 cm
These safety gloves for dogs and cats are available for women and men.