Certified gloves with bite plates from Teledart
- With Cordura® plates on backs of hands & forearms
- For holding aggressive dogs & small animals
- Optimum pressure distribution
- Inner lining: Kevlar®
- Length: 50 cm
Safety Gloves with Bite Plates
These robust safety gloves with bite plates are optimally suited for holding aggressive dogs. The combination of Cordura® material used in the bite plates, forearm and on the back of the hand as well as the use of moose leather and Kevlar® guarantees protection from bite wounds. The high level of flexibility and the resulting grip control offerd by these gloves is also noteworthy. All of these characteristics allow one the ability to catch and securely hold aggressive cats and other small animals.
Product Details for the Safety Gloves with Bite Plates
- Safety gloves with bite plates
- Bite plates in the back of the hand and forearm area
- Model H4
- Suitable for biting dogs, cats and other small animals
- Particularly good pressure distribution thanks to movable plate over the fingers
- Bite plate made of Cordura®
- Made of high quality moose leather and Kevlar®
- Optimal grip control with high flexibility
- Easy to clean
- Total length: 50 cm
Thesafety gloves with bite plates are available in a women's and men's size.
MPN: H4 Damen 22000083
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.