Stainless steel device for dental procedures with adjustable straps
- Safe and easy way to open a horse’s mouth
- Ensures good stability and undisturbed work
- Can be tightly attached to a horse’s head
- With adjustable straps
- Made from stainless steel
Haussmann Mouth Gag for Horses
The high-quality and stable Haussmann mouth gag, also called Climax mouth gag, offers a safe and easy way to open a horse's mouth. It is used to feed medication, for dental procedures, and for the adspection and palpation of the horse's oral cavity. The mouth gag prevents the horse from closing its mouth during all kinds of examinations and treatments.
The gag not only allows easy access to the mouth, it also offers stability and thus the possibility to work undisturbed. The Haussmann mouth gag can be inserted with ease but still grants a high level of security thanks to the head attachment that prevents the horse from shaking it off.
- Haussmann (Climax) mouth gag for horses
- To hold the horse's mouth open
- To use for dental procedures, adspection and palpation of the horse's mouth, and to feed medication
- Made of stainless steel
- Adjustable head attachment
- Put the head attachment around the horse's ears. Leave a little space and don' insert the gag yet.
- Hold the gag in one hand and fixate the bridge of the nose with the other hand.
- Push the thumb of the hand that holds the gag laterally into the horse's mouth. When the horse starts doing chewing movements, you can shove the gag into its mouth until it lies beneath the incisors.
- Tighten the straps of the head attachment to secure the system.
- Now you can open the gag.