Veterinary / Veterinary Instruments / Instruments / Animal Identification
This multifunctional chip reader is used by veterinarians and animal shelter workers to read microchips under the skin of animals. It is suitable for decoding all standard transponders from a safe distance of approx. 15 cm. This large reading distance makes the multi-chip reader ideal for use even on dangerous animals, e.g. in zoos.
The battery-operated chip reader allows the user to store the code, date, time and a further attribute for subsequent transfer to a PC. Data can also be transferred directly to a terminal or PC.
Ergonomic design and robust construction - the multi-chip reader has been designed specifically for outdoor use. The housing allows the device to be used in the rain.
- Multi-chip reader model EUR1000
- For all passive RF transponders according to DIN/ISO 11784/11785 with Annex A (FDX-B, HDX, Destron, Datamars, Trovan)
- Reads transponders under animals' skin from a distance of approx. 15 cm
- Can also be used on timid or aggressive animals from a safe distance
- Stores code, date, time and a further attribute (A-Z)
- Memory capacity: 2000 data sets
- Transfer to a terminal or PC
- Connection to computer via integrated RS 232 interface or infrared
- Two-line LCD display with 2x 16 characters
- Operates using a replaceable Lithium-Ion battery, 7.2V
- Ergonomic housing can also be used in the rain
- Chip reader suitable for outdoor used, e.g. in animal shelters
- Always includes the latest software (Windows 7)
- Reads Trovan and ISO transponders
- LCD display
- Integrated RS 232 interface
- 19,200 baud
- Li-Ion battery, replaceable
- Windows software
The multi-chip reader comes with a Li-Ion battery, charger, PC connection cable and Windows software. A carrying case is available separately.