- Assists in inhalation of medications
- For dogs, available in 2 sizes
- Delivered with 2 breathing masks (medium always incl.)
AeroDawg - Aerosol Chamber for Dogs
Product Details for the AeroDawg
- AeroDawg canine aerosol chamber
- For home aerosol treatment of dogs e.g. with chronic bronchitis
- For use with a dosage aerosol (from human medicine, not included!)
- The aerosol is pumped into the chamber and can be slowly expelled from there
- Flow-Vu indicator moves to show the dog's breathing pattern
- Unbreakable and antistatic polymer body
- Exhalation valve diverts exhaled air away from the dog
- AeroDawg can be used with inhalers from human medicine
- Available in three sizes for most breeds of dogs
- Small mask diameter: 3.2 cm
- Medium mask diameter: 3.9 cm
- Large mask diameter: 4.7 cm
- Delivery contents: AeroDawg with medium respiratory mask and small or large mask
Application of the AeroDawg Canine Aerosol Chamber
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (16)
Very good service.Well worth the money and easy to use. Have had no problems administering .Would recommend .
Easy to use .. doesn't cause any distress to my dog who actually just sits down in front of me when I get the Aerodawg out .. that of course may be the treat she always gets afterwards :o) .. I ordered the medium/large version thinking I needed the larger size but in fact the medium size was just right for my Bedlington/Whippet .. I was hesitate to start with because of the cost but I have to say it was well worth the money.
Just the job thanks
This inhaler is absolutely great for my little dog, and I have to say she is much better using the inhaler.
Was very nervous before this arrived,but very straightforward to use,and seems to be helping my Westie already
I thought I'd struggle getting my yorkie to use this but it's actually been fine and because of the little flap in the tube it's nice and easy to see how many breaths he's taken. Very pleased.
Excellent product and delivery.
Our Westies quality of life has improved greatly now we are using Aerodawg.
Have only just started using this on our westie Daisy. She has taken to it being put over her mouth and nose with no problem. Service and delivery from Praxisdienst was excellent.
Product works well, fast delivery, first class service
Frequently Asked Questions
The AeroDawg can be combined with dosage aerosols from human medicine. A vet should decide which medicine should be inhaled in each individual case. They can use the manufacturer's dosage recommendations (included) for guidance.
The AeroDawg should never be used without a prior professional examination of the animal.
The AeroDawg has been developed to fit almost every dog. There are two available options (for small and large dogs) that are both supplied with a medium mask and the other of your chosen size (small or large) to ensure that there is an appropriate mask for dogs of every breed and size. If you are unsure which one is best for your dog, you should refer to the AeroDawg mask sizer.