Different Dimensions. Same Performance.
- Class B steam steriliser
- Meets all European standards
- For wrapped and unwrapped instruments
- Integrated HEPA filter captures fine dust
- Developed in Switzerland, manufactured in the EU
ENBIO Sterilisers are ...
... up to 4x FASTER than comparable devices and minimise process times to a minimum
...particularly EASY to install and operate - without any time-consuming training
... extremely SILENT in operation. Neither you nor your patients will notice the device.
Over 30,000 units sold, the figures speak for themselves
Within a short span of 6 years, ENBIO has established itself as a market-leading manufacturer. The ENBIO worldwide community has grown to over 30,000 users who autoclave their instruments with ENBIO sterilisers to guarantee the safety of their customers and patients.
ENBIO S & ENBIO PRO: Top Class Sterilisers
|ENBIO S||ENBIO PRO|
|FAST-Program||7 minutes at 134 °C||9 minutes at 134 °C|
|Efficiency||32 pouches per hour||50 pouches per hour|
|Capacity||8 pouches per cycle||16 pouches per cycle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||56 x 25 x 15 cm||56 x 27 x 20 cm|
|Weight||15 kg||20 kg|
ENBIO Magic Filter: small investment, great savings.
With conventional autoclaves, daily refilling of water is necessary. This is not only particularly time-consuming, but requires that the autoclave is installed near a water connection. With the ENBIO Magic Filter, however, you can conduct up to 1000 sterilisation processes with only 1 litre of demineralised water. Thus, flexible installation of the steriliser is possible at any time.
- Compatible with the ENBIO S and ENBIO PRO sterilisers
- Particularly economical and eco-friendly
- Based on ion exchange resin technology
- Complies with PN-EN 13060
- Colour change signals whether replacement is necessary
The ENBIO HEPA Filter: efficient protection for sterilisers
- Purifies the ambient air
- Prevents the penetration of bacteria and viruses
- Bacteria filtration efficiency: 99.999 %.
- Virenfiltrationseffizienz: 99,999 %
- Filtration capacity: 0.027 µm
- Suitable for the ENBIO S & ENBIO PRO autoclaves