Laser Engraving in 3 Simple Steps
Commission the engraving of your selected product in just three simple steps directly in our online shop. The following instructions will walk you through the process.
1.) Choose your Product
Praxisdienst offers a large assortment of engravable products, and this list is being constantly updated. Don't hesitate to contact us, should the engraving option not yet be available for your desired product. We would be happy to check whether an engraving is possible.
2.) Choose a Font
For all of our engravable products, you can choose the engraving option under "Personalised Laser Engraving". Then, you can select your preferred font. You can choose between Times New Roman and Arial.
3.) Choose an Emoji
In addition to letters and numbers, you can now also integrate various symbols into your desired engraving. Choose between a smiley, heart, musical note, sun and club suit emoji. The only restriction is that the symbol can only be placed at the beginning and/or end of the text.
What custom engraving can we create for you?
In the text box beneath the font selection, you can complete the last step by typing out the text you want to engrave your product with. You can add up to 26 characters. The text box is equipped with a character limit, so that it is not possible to accidentally exceed the permitted number of characters.
To the Product Categories
In the above categories, you will find a clear overview over the products that can be engraved. We are constantly updating our assortment by adding new products, so we invite you to regularly check for new additions. We are also happy to accept your requests for engraving options for new products. However we hope for your understanding that we have to check first whether an engraving is even possible. Each material is different and requires individual adjustments on the laser. As a result, many tests are run to achieve a perfect result.
Interesting Facts about the Praxisdienst Engraving Service
- For each engraving we charge a flat rate of £5.88 (net). This price is per engraving, regardless of the number of characters.
- You can engrave up to 26 characters. In addition to letters, you can also engrave punctuation marks, like dots or commas. Please only use characters that can be created with a normal keyboard.
- You can only engrave products made from metal. Plastic products are generally not engravable.
- Engraved products are tailored to you, so they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We cannot carry out any content checks. Therefore, please read carefully over the text to be engraved. It will be engraved exactly as you entered it.
- As the engraving is done individually and manually for each customer, the delivery period for your order is extended by up to 5 business days.