Mar Plast Woodplastic - Up to 50% less Plastic
The woodplastic dispensers are made from a hybrid material, consisting of wood processing residue and thermoplastic resin. The dispensers are particularly environmentally friendly, as their production needs 50% less plastic, no new trees have to be cut down, and the material can be fully recycled.
An Overview over the Advantages of the Woodplastic Products:
- Wood processing residue is recycled (mostly fir and beech wood from Italian forests)
- The wood comes from the area and doesn't need to travel far
- Hybrid material with up to 50% natural wood fibres
- No new trees have to be cur down for production
- The dispensers are light, functional and robust
- 100% recyclable material
- The surface of the dispensers hasn't been treated
- The dispensers are resistant against moisture, chlorine and the cold
- Better stability compared to regular wood.