Freegenol is a eugenol-free, provisional bonding cement, which is characterised by its great tissue tolerance and simple removal. The temporary cement is suited for bonding provisional crowns and bridges, as well as for temporary integration of lab-made restorations. Freegenol has a pleasant taste and a user-friendly bond-time of approx. 3 minutes.
- Provisional bonding cement
- For temporary crowns and bridges, as well as lab-made restorations
- Easy to remove
- No colouration of the plastic
- Pleasant taste
- Bonding time of approx. 3 minutes
- 1 Tube of base (55g), 1 tube of catalyst (20g), cleaner (2g), mixing block