The upper arm cuffs are to be inflated and the blood pressure values auscultatorically transmitted with a stethoscope. The Boso-Mercurius E digitally displays the mercury column (mmHg). The values can be marked on the device with a push of a button, and the pulse is automatically displayed after measurement.
- During the measurement, systolic and diastolic pressure can be marked. This guarantees an even more precise auscultatoric blood preassure measurement
- Traditional precision and classic design, yet no mercury!
- Additional pulse display automatic after measurement
- Functional housing offers space for cuffs and pump
- Standard cuffs for arm circumferences from 22-32 cm
- 2 year warranty
The boso-Mercurius E is delivered including standard cuffs and batteries.