Accu-Chek Safe-T Pro Lancet Different versionsfrom 15,40 EUR*
Lactate Meter "Lactate Pro 2"
The Axon Lab "Lactate Pro 2" is a precise portable measurement device for determining the blood lactate level from whole blood. This high-performance analyser measures the blood lactate result on site within 15 seconds from a very small amount of blood, which can be drawn from the patient's finger or earlobe. This lactate meter is suitable for portable use and stores up to 330 results. An integrated USB connection allows all measurements to be transferred to a PC and clearly archived.
Regular blood testing with the lactate meter is particularly important in sports medicine: the measurements determine the time and intensity of athletes' endurance training. Determining the lactate value allows the training to meet the ideal input, targeted fat burning and individual cardiovascular training.
The lactate meter is delivered with a practical carrying case.
- Arkray "Lactate Pro 2" lactate meter from Axon Lab
- Model: LT-1730
- Blood analysis device to measure lactate values using test strips
- Allows targeted training control for competitive athletes
- Used in sports medicine
- Particularly easy to use
- Very small test volume: 0.3 µl
- Sample taken from finger or earlobe
- Results within 15 sec.
- Small proportions, simple mobile use
- Possible data transfer by USB
- Stores 330 test results
- Measurement range: 0.5-25.0 mmol/L
- Dimensions: 5 x 10 x 1.2 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 50 g
How to Use the Lactate Pro 2
- Insert test strips into the lactate measurement device
- Perform measurement
- Read results within 15 seconds
4 of 5 Stars
4 Stars (4)