Reliable protection of wounds and dressings
- Protects wounds, bandages and surgical sutures
- Good alternative to the elizabethan collar
- Elastic, breathable & quickly drying
- Can be cut to size variably
- In different sizes available for female and male dogs
Wound Protection Body for Dogs
The extremely elastic and breathable wound protection bodysuits for dogs from VetMedCare are suitable as a comfortable alternative to the elizabethan collar. The bodies not only protect wounds from dirt, gnawing, licking, or scratching, but can also be used to protect the skin from autumn grass mites or ticks. Thanks to the many different sizes, the wound protection bodysuits fit every dog perfectly.
Special flat and stretch seams also prevent pressure points and especially the abdominal area is completely smooth as the seam runs along the back. Due to the cut outs, the wound protection body allows trouble-free discharge of urine and faeces. The bodysuit for male dogs also has a cut out at the appropriate location beneath the belly for this purpose. A loop at the front opening is perfect for fixing a collar. If more eyelets are needed for this, the fabric can also be cut in this case without fear of fraying.
The wound protection bodysuits are washable at up to 60° and dry within a very short time. This is also an enormous advantage in case of exuding wounds or rain. If the tail or a leg of the animal is to be covered as well, the bodysuit can be variably combined with the cut-to-size wound protection tube and the practical push buttons from VetMedCare (not included in the scope of delivery).
- Wound protection body for dogs
- Alternative to the elizabethan collar
- For the protection of wounds, dressings, or surgical sutures
- Prevents gnawing, licking or scratching
- Can also be used as parasite protection
- Elastic, skin-friendly and breathable material (90% PA, 10% EL)
- Washable at up to 60°
- Extremely fast drying
- Flat and stretch seams on the back avoid pressure points
- Can be individually cut to size (material resistant to ladders)
- Available in different sizes for both female and male dogs
- Colour: green
Size Chart Dog
|Size||Breed (exemplary)||Length (cm)|
|XS||Chihuahua, Lhasa Apso, small Yorkshire Terrier||32 - 38|
|XS+||Yorkshire Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Papillon, Long Haired Chihuahua||39 - 44|
Maltese, Cavalier King Charles, Miniature Dachshund||45 - 50|
|S+||French Bulldog, Pug, Jack Russell, Dachshund, Japanese Spitzz||51 - 54|
|M||Schnauzer, Shorthair Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel||55 - 62|
|L||American Bulldog, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Doberman||63 - 74|
|XL||German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Bernese Mountain Dog||75 - 79|
If you are deciding between two sizes, we recommend the larger size for corpulent animals. For slim animals we recommend the smaller size, as the bodysuit should generally be worn very close-fitting. The right size for your needs is not available? Please contact us for advice on further models and sizes.