- Suited for pets, as well as wild animals and livestock
- For treating poorly healing wounds
- No known side effects or contraindications
Cod Liver Oil Zinc Ointment
Cod liver oil zinc ointment is often used in veterinary medicine for poorly healing wounds and to support the organ functions of the skin. This ointment can easily be used on dogs, cats, horses, as well as wild animals and livestock; it is a proven traditional product.
The cod liver oil zinc ointment can be applied thinly and, when ordered in the jar-sized quantity, it is very economical for veterinary clinics.
- Cod liver oil zinc ointment
- Supports the organ functions of the skin for poorly healing wounds
- Side effects/contraindications: none known
- Target animal types: cattle, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, dogs, cats, wild animals
- Application: apply generously and gently massage it in
- Waiting time: 0 days (edible tissues, milk)
- Active ingredients: Cod liver oil 2.0 g; zinc oxide 2.5 g
The cod liver oil zinc ointment is supplied in 30 g tubes or in 100 g jars.