Rolta soft Wadding Bandage Different versionsfrom 7,55 EUR*
MaiMed MK Non-Sterile Gauze Compresses
MaiMed MK are non-sterile gauze compresses for professional wound treatment that can also be sterilised, if necessary. The gauze compresses are made of 100% cotton, are absorbent and have inward-folded cut edges. These compresses are available in various sizes (5 x 5 cm, 7.5 x 7.5 cm, 10 x 10 cm) and in various plies (8 ply, 12 ply, 16 ply).
Product Details for MaiMed MK Non-Sterile Gauze Compresses
- Non-sterile gauze compresses
- Compresses available in various sizes
- Compliant with DIN EN 14079-VM17
- Compress material: 100% cotton
- Good absorbency
- Sterilisable (A 121°C or EO)
- With inward-folded cut edges (ES)
- Packed in sterilisable paper bags
- The non-sterile gauze compresses are available as 8 ply, 12 ply and 16 ply
- 100 pieces
Use of the Non-Sterile Gauze Compress
These non-sterile gauze compresses from MaiMed are excellent as wound covers and aid in the treatment of secreting and contaminated wounds. These products can be used for acute treatment during first aid or also during dressing changes in surgeries and clinics.
You can purchase the sterile or non-sterile gauze compresses from Praxisdienst for an affordable price! In addition to gauze compresses, you will also find a variety of other wound covers and dressing products, like absorbent compresses, non-woven compresses or ointment compresses in our online shop.
5 of 5 Stars
5 Stars (4)