HEINE XP Laryngoscope Kit
The HEINE XP laryngoscope, specifically developed for emergencies, comes combined with the HEINE XP disposable blades in a in a ready to use emergency kit.
The kit contains the HEINE F.O. SP handle that, thanks to its fibre optics and improved XHL (Xenon Halogen Light), offers a 40% brighter light than conventional halogen lights. The five most commonly used blade types and sizes (for children and adults) are included in the XP emergency kit.
Clear Advantages of the Heine Emergency Laryngoscope Kit:
- Extremely bright light thanks to XHL (Xenon Halogen Light) and the HEINE F.O. SP-handle with fibre optics
- Optimised and tested blade shape simplifies intubation
- The disposable blades effectively avoid cross-contamination
- Hygienic and safe: blade tip does not come in contact with the handle
- The blades are virtually unbreakable and torsionally stiff
- Light-weight and compact with non-slip handle
- Can be applied without restrictions, even in sub-zero temperatures
- Blade material is extremely gentle on the teeth
- Ready to use – 1 set of dry cell batteries is included in delivery
Delivery includes 2.5 volt F.O.SP handle, 1 set of dry cell batteries and 5 disposable blades