Mikrobac Tissues | Disinfectant wipes in a flow pack for easy removal and quick disinfection
- Alcohol-free disinfectant wipes
- Quick activation time
- Alcohol, aldehyde, dye and perfume-free
- Activation time: 30 seconds
- Resealable flow pack with 80 wipes
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and medical products
- For non-immersible medical products
Disinfectant Wipes, Mikrobac® Tissues
Bode Mikrobac Tissues are soft disinfectant wipes made from PET and soaked with a disinfectant solution. The excellent absorbent properties ensure that the active ingredient is 100% distributed over the surfaces being disinfected. This also ensures effective surface disinfection with the disinfectant wipes.
Mikrobac Tissues have a wide spectrum of efficacy, a quick activation time and excellent material compatibility. This allows the disinfectant wipes to be used for disinfecting alcohol-sensitive surfaces and medical products, as well as non-submersible medical products like ultrasound transducers.
The individual, ready-to-use wipes can be easily and quickly removed from the flow pack.
- Mikrobac Tissues, ready-to-use disinfectant wipes
- Free of alcohol, aldehyde, dyes and scents
- Great material compatibility
- Activation within 30 seconds
- Effective against polyomavirus
- No adsorption (completely distributes active ingredient over the surface)
- Good cleaning strength
- Excellent surface coverage
- Resealable flow pack
- Soft, fluffy wipes made from PET
- Reach of a single wipe: approx. 1 m²
- Gripped feel
- Wide spectrum of efficacy
- Wipe size: 18 x 20 cm
- 1 flow pack contains 80 wipes
Spectrum of Efficacy
- Limited virucide (incl. HBC, HIV, HCV)
- Polyoma-, rota- and norovirus
Carefully wipe surfaces with Microbac Tissues. Ensure complete wetting to guarantee optimum disinfection success. After the exposure time has elapsed, wipe with a disposable cloth if necessary. After use, dispose of the tissue as waste. To remove disinfectant residues on sensitive plastic surfaces of medical devices, wipe with a cloth soaked in water after the exposure time has elapsed.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.