- Aldehyde-free concentrate
- For thermolabile and thermostable instruments
- For cleaning and disinfection
Gigasept AF Instrument Disinfectant
Gigasept AF is an aldehyde-free instrument cleaner and disinfectant for reprocessing surgical instruments as well as flexible and rigid endoscopes. This disinfectant concentrate is used to create a watery disinfection solution.
Product Details for Gigasept AF Instrument Disinfectant
- Instrument disinfectant concentrate with combined cleaning power
- Suitable for surgical instruments, breathing masks and endoscopes
- Fresh scent
- Aldehyde free
- Suitable for use in an ultrasound
- Complete microbiological efficacy
- Patented combination of active ingredients
- VAH listed
- Material compatibility: metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics
- Solution retains efficacy up to 7 days (with previously cleaned instruments)
- 5 litre canister
Spectrum of Efficacy:
- Bacteria (incl. MRSA)
- Limited virucide (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV)
- In ultrasonic bath: bactericide, levurocide, limited virucide incl. HIV, HBV, HCV
Gigasept AF instrument disinfectant is suited for manual disinfection and disinfecting cleaning of surgical instruments; particularly for thermolabile and thermostable endoscopes (flexible and rigid) as well as anaesthesia supplies. The solution is diluted with cold water until the desired concentration is reached and it is also excellent for use in an ultrasonic bath. Please assure complete coverage of the instrument during use. As a disinfectant solution for pre-cleaned instruments, the efficacy period is seven days. When used as a cleaning solution, Gigasept AF must be replaced daily and in the event of visible contamination.
Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and product information prior to use.
Manufacturer: Schülke & Mayr