Thread scissors made of high-quality, sterilisable steel
- Particularly thin, pointed shape
- Can be used to remove gum or mucous membrane
- Length: approx. 11 cm
- Disinfectable and sterilisable
- Available in a straight or curved shape
- To cut suture, threads, tissue, cuticle or dressing material
Thanks to their fine, pointed shape, these thread scissors are particularly suited to cutting sutures and threads. These scissors are available in straight or curved versions and can also be used to cut tissue, cuticle or dressing material.
The thread scissors are available in two different designs: straight or curved.
- Thread scissors with pointed-pointed scissor blades
- Available in a straight or curved version
- 2 sharp, polished edges
- Made from German quality stainless steel
- Can be disinfected and sterilized
- Length: 11 cm
- 1 pc