Transport cage for animals with two openings on the longitudinal and transverse sides
- Collapsible to save space during non-use
- Made from galvanised steel wire
- Removable cage base
- One opening each on long and short side
- Secure closure
Collapsible Carrying Cage
This carrying cage is made of robust, galvanised metal, and is ideal as a recovery or ward cage in veterinary practices, or even in a vehicle. The cage has two doors to facilitate entering and exiting, and a slide-in base, which can be hygienically removed and cleaned. The galvanised steel wire and cage base are robust and easy to clean/disinfect.
As the collapsible carrying cage can be folded up in a matter of seconds, and in a few simple steps, to save space, it is also suitable for small practice rooms and surgeries that do not always accept pets for monitoring.
- Carrying cage for animals, collapsible
- Suitable for transport, as a ward cage, during the recovery phase or following surgery
- Made of robust, galvanised steel wire
- 2 doors: one on the long side and one on the short side
- Secure lock
- Removable, easy-to-clean base
- Easy to disinfect
- With a practical carrying handle
The cage can be used to transport animals in a car, as a recovery or ward cage, or as a resting box.
This box can be used daily without problem:
- Depending on the size, it has two doors so that animals can enter/exit easily.
- The base is easy to remove for cleaning.
- Covers are separately available for the animal cages, to protect the animal in the cage from external stimuli.
- The box can be locked securely.
After cleaning and disinfection, the cage can be folded away to save space.
Share your experiences with this product with other customers. Please click on the stars to submit your rating.