- Breathable & skin-friendly
- Lengthways and sideways elastic
- Available in different sizes
Stülpa Ready-To-Wear Bandage
The Stülpa ready-to-wear bandage is a seamless knit tubular bandage which is already measured, bound and rolled ready for use. Thanks to the continuous surface, the Stülpa ready-to-wear bandage does not loosen even in the case of mechanical stress. Stülpa is breathable, skin-friendly, and sterilisable.
- Ready-to-use measured and bound Stülpa ready-to-wear bandage
- Breathable, skin-friendly, and sterilisable
- 70% viscose, 30% cotton
- Sterilisable (steam A 134 °C)
- Enhanced longitudinal and transversal elasticity
The Stülpa ready-to-wear bandage can be used for dressing retention bandages of all types. It is also suitable for putting underneath and covering plaster casts and Unna´s paste dressings, as skin protection for compression dressings, and for extension dressings.
The Stülpa ready-to-wear bandage is available in the following sizes:
- Size 1 = Finger bandages (50 pieces)
- Size 3 = Hand, feet, and leg bandages; child head and armpit bandages (10 pieces)
- Size 4 = Head, leg and armpit bandages, facial masks (10 pieces)
Manufacturer: Paul Hartmann