Unigloves Pearl nitrile gloves compliant with EN 455, T. 1-4 & AQL 1.5
- Ambidextrous glove with rolled cuff
- Produced according to EN 455, parts 1-4
- Unpowdered and latex-free
- High grip security via roughened finger tips
- Available in various colours
- from 10 pcs: 15,40 EUR*
Unigloves Pearl Nitrile Gloves
Unigloves Pearl nitrile gloves are ideal for users with latex allergies as they are made of nitrile and are 100% latex free. Thanks to the roughened fingertips, the Unigloves Pearl provide excellent grip properties, even under damp conditions.
Product Details for Unigloves Pearl
- Nitrile gloves
- Comfortable to wear
- With roughened fingertips
- AQL 1.5
- Rolled cuff
- Produced according to EN 455 parts 1-4
- Produced according to EN 374 (limited protection against chemical dangers, consistent against various microorganisms, ideal for contact with food stuffs)
- 1 box contains 100 disposable gloves
The high-quality, powder-free and latex-free Unigloves Pearl nitrile gloves are available in a wide variety of fresh, contemporary colours.
If you follow uniglove's website size chart go up one size, so if that chart recommends Small buy a Medium and so on.
Best gloves ehat I ever used
a very good item, good quality!
Perfect all around !